Discover the Advantages of Incorporating Neon Signs into Your Business
Neon signs can be a beautiful and unusual form of outdoor advertising. Passers-by who are not able to see the neon sign will be attracted by its bright lights. It is rightly referred to as the most striking type of advertising: neon advertising. It is impossible to miss it with its shining drawings and writings.
Neon Sign History
It was the 20s when neon signs were first lit up in Europe. Neon signs are very popular. They glow with the last rays from the sun and are an integral part of nightlife. This type of advertising is the focus of even a museum in Las Vegas. Online customization is possible for neon signs.
Neon signs offer many advantages. Below you will find all the reliable facts regarding neon.
- The skilled craftsman can create any shape out of tubes that are filled with argon or neon. Neon tubes can be used to make everything from street signs, lights, and even whole photos for nightclubs, bars, or other venues.
- Durability. In average, neon signs can last between 10 and 15 years. This is a big saving in comparison to lights.
- Temperature for nothing. Neon tubes aren’t worried about heat and snow.
- The neon sign will not heat up. Maximum temperature at which the neon sign can be heated is approximately 40 degrees Celsius.
- You can choose any color. With neon tubes, almost all colors can be created.
- They can be combined together with other elements. You can combine them with glass, plastic, or other materials due to their low heating temperature.
- Instantly glow. No need to wait until the sign is activated.
- The uniform distribution of gas ensures that there are no darkened areas. Because of this uniform distribution of gas, the color remains consistent throughout the sign’s entire area.
- Neon signs work safely without burnout or short circuits.
Neon signs are very common in businesses that have a particular style. It could be a café, restaurant, bar, or any other establishment that wishes to have a stunning design.
LED neon signs for the bar. Bars are the most frequent use of neon signs. This is due to the late working hours of this business and secondly to the design of bars that can easily be modified by a sign. You can use the neon sign for both interior and exterior decoration. Decorators use the neon sign to highlight important business areas by placing it, for instance, above the bar and the stage used by performing artists.
Neon sign to decorate your home. Neon signs are not only popular for advertising, but they also look great in private residences and apartments. The neon sign can be displayed in the living space, where relatives and friends get together to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere. You can also use a neon sign as a night light replacement if you place it in your bedroom or children’s room.
For photoshoots, neon signs. Photographers/videographers have discovered the uses of LED neon signs for unique and interesting shots. It is possible to give the appearance of a photo shoot if you place such a sign in the location for photoshoots.
Home Neon Signs
Did you ever wonder how to make your house stand out? It’s easier than ever to add light to everyday design options.
Each product is custom-made based on the requirements of the client. This is your chance to purchase LED neon signs that you will use in your house.
What are the benefits of using neon in interior design?
- Light source = decor element. Designs made from neon can be used to decorate a wall or shelf. It also allows you to add soft light into the room, which will perfectly enhance the interior.
- Neon is long-lasting. A neon luminaire does not have an extremely bright filament that can cause it to burn out. You can purchase a neon sign for your room and not worry that it will burn out in a matter of months. The neon sign should last at least 10-15 years.
- Security. The temperature of product in normal use is below 40 degrees. These decorations are less likely to catch fire than a table lamp.
- Low power consumption. NON-INCANDescent lights use less electricity than conventional incandescent lighting, which is good for the operation.
- The neon light is nearly silent during operation.
- This article mentions the possibility to create a light, symmetrical pattern. It can be of any size and of any length.
The potential uses of neon at home are virtually limitless. We have listed some examples below:
- Ceiling lighting. Ideal for creating lighting effects, lighting patterns and lighting effects when used with ceilings at different levels or ceiling structure.
- Floor lighting. This type allows you to transform a normal floor into a space for creativity.
- Lighting the walls. With neon’s ability to lighten walls, you can make figures of any complexity, including drawings, inscriptions, and brand names. These solutions work well in designing bedrooms, living areas, home bars, and kitchens.