Radiant Corners: Unleashing the Full Potential of Your LED Neon Sign
Where to hang your neon sign is as crucial as the decision to get the neon sign. You’ll never get the most from the neon sign you purchase if you don’t plan where you will place it. But, deciding where to hang a sign can be tricky. What is the best location to hang a neon sign?
At Echo Neon, we’ve helped thousands of individuals and businesses install their neon signs. We are aware of the best locations to put up signs with neon. Let’s get started.
Where to hang Bedroom Neon Signs with LEDs
The bedroom neon signs can assist you in making your dream bedroom.
Here are the most suitable locations to put up a neon sign in your bedroom
- Above the Bed, A neon sign can be hung over your bed, similar to this bedroom sign with a glowing pink and cursive font. The neon sign will be the first thing you will see upon entering the room.
- Next to the entertainment unit, You don’t need to worry about neon signs generating sound or heat.
Where To Hang Living Room LED Neon Signs
Our neon signs for living rooms will add a touch of elegance to your decor and lighten your home.
These are the most ideal locations to hang the neon sign you want to display in your living space.
- By entertainment unit. The stunning patterns and cursive fonts we use on our neon signs will assist you to embellish your entertainment system in the most elegant way. Imagine watching your favorite show by hanging this movie night popcorn neon sign hanging above the TV.
- Above the fireplace, The neon in your living room sign can also be positioned above the fireplace in order to create a warm and relaxing ambiance. To compliment and enhance your fireplace, you can select between red or orange shades.
- In your wall decor or artIf you own a wall decor or art collection that you have in your living room, you can hang a neon sign next to it, creating an appealing look.
- Above your sofa, The neon signs for living rooms can be also put up on the walls in front of your sofa. This will provide a stunning backdrop for videos and pictures.
- Your neon sign should be hung on the shelf
Where to Hang Your Party LED Neon Signs
A neon party sign placed in a good spot can make a big difference at your next event. Here are the top locations to put up signs in neon for your next celebration:
- Roof A neon sign that hangs from the roof is a fantastic method to elevate it. It will keep the party going until the end of the night.
- DJ stand be used to showcase a neon sign in an event. The Let’s Party neon sign looks fantastic on a DJ stand.
- Photo booth – You can create awesome lighting effects for your guests’ photographs and videos by hanging your neon signs inside your photo booth.
- Entrance Hang an event neon sign near your entrance to the party. This is the perfect place to get guests into the mood for the party before they enter the party.
Where to Hang LED Home Bar Signs
Bars are a place where you can relax and sip on your favorite drink. Our bar neon signs will assist you in creating that perfect atmosphere. Here are the top places to hang the LED neon sign at your bar at home:
- Wine rack Make the perfect lighting for your wine rack by using the neon bar sign. When turned on, the light from the neon sign will reflect onto the wine bottles, giving you a stunning setting to enjoy a glass of your preferred drink.
- FridgeYou can set your neon sign on the fridge or next to it to brighten up the bar.
- Hang your neon sign on the wall of your bar
- Outside the bar, If you own a pub or bar, you can hang a neon sign in front of your shop to attract customers.
Where to Display Neon Restaurant Signs
Are you looking to attract more customers to your establishment or improve the appearance of your eatery? Then our neon restaurant signs can assist you. Here are the most suitable places to hang the restaurant neon sign:
- At the menu: These neon signs look great on the restaurant’s menu board.
- Entry or Outside Outside: You could also put up a neon sign for your restaurant in front of your restaurant to draw customers. This is a great way for customers to be more aware of your restaurant.
- At the dining room, It is possible to hang your neon sign in the dining room to brighten the area and create a nice atmosphere to enjoy their meals.
- In the Kitchen: You can also make use of neon signs from restaurants in the kitchen.
Hanging Christmas LED Neon Signs
Christmas is a time for relaxing with family and friends. Our Christmas neon lights bring the Christmas spirit to you.
These are the top places to hang the Christmas neon light
- Then, hang our Christmas Tree neon sign on your Christmas tree to create the perfect Xmas decoration.
- Presents open Open your family’s presents near the Xmas neon sign.
- Outside You can hang your Xmas neon sign outdoors or at the entryway of your house to spread the festive spirit.
- Photo of the family: Xmas neon signs provide cool lighting for family photos.
Where To Hang Wedding LED Neon Signs
Your wedding can be made more memorable with the addition of a wedding neon sign. These are the best locations to hang your wedding neon sign.
- Put it up on the roof: To create the perfect setting for guests to enjoy the evening, place your neon sign at the top of the venue. Imagine dancing your first dance under this wedding neon sign.
- Reception – Elevate your wedding reception by adding a cool neon sign to the venue.
- Photo booth – Make a neon sign for your photo booth for beautiful memories.
- Entry: Hang neon signs at the entrance to your wedding venue. The “Just Married” wedding neon sign will make an attractive decoration item at the entrance of your venue.
- Behind the couple, You can hang your neon sign and attract attention to the newlyweds.
Things to Look for Before Hanging a Neon Sign
Before hanging an LED neon sign here are some points to consider:
1. The Background
One of the most important things to think about before hanging neon signs is the background. If your background is bright or flashy your neon sign will not pop.
The background must also be sturdy enough to hold the weight and the installation of a neon sign with LEDs. You’ll have to drill holes for nails into the background to install the neon sign. If the background isn’t sturdy, it might break and cause damage during or after installation.
The most effective backgrounds for LED neon signs are usually simple smooth, flat, and sturdy. Take into consideration concrete surfaces, brick walls, and wooden surfaces.
2. The View
It’s important to ensure that your neon sign is visible from the place you plan to put it. If people can’t be able to see your LED neon sign at the place you’d like it to be is a poor spot. The most visible and high-up locations are the most effective.
3. Power Supply
Your neon sign should be placed near a socket or power source. Our neon signs are fitted with a cord, therefore the place you hang your neon sign should not be more than the closest power source. Consider the power source and adapter of the sign.
4. Keep clear of Water Leaks
The area where you hang the neon light must be free from water leaks and other dangers. This includes leaky roofs and walls. If your neon sign is likely to be affected by water, you must request the splash-proof option.
The location and placement of your neon sign are important. The ideal location for hanging must be sturdy and in plain sight, so the neon sign can add beauty to your space and bring customers to your company. If you require assistance or have specific requirements to install your LED sign, call our customer service. Any questions regarding neon signs are answered by our customer support department, which is available 24 hours a day.